From a unique initial concept in riser heat‐exchanger systems, The Whalen Company has developed a family of products to meet the needs of residential and commercial building industries in the construction of hotels, apartments, condominiums and other multi‐story buildings.
The unique advantages of the riser heat‐exchanger system are derived from the transfer of field labor into a closely supervised factory environment. Here cabinets, wiring, piping, and insulation come together. The completely assembled product offers both economy and top quality to the user.
Riser heat‐exchanger fan‐coil system‐ an innovation of The Whalen Company in the early 1960s. Our success has attracted many imitators through the years, but none come close to the depth and breadth of the Whalen experience with this type of system.
• Elimination of brazed joints within the unit.
• Low maintenance (filter change only): No valves,
permanently lubricated motors
• Small footprint: Smallest on the market
• Lower pumping costs: Elimination of system resistance caused by valves trains, coils and runout piping.
• Humidity Control: Face and bypass dampers
• Quiet Operation
• Aesthetics: Aluminum Grilles ‐ No unsightly steel panels or access openings